Thursday, January 19, 2006

That was a brilliant idea, stuffing the muffler full of thousands and thousands of match heads...

...and igniting them thereupon providing adequate thrust to break free of the earth's pull.
[From "Bad Day on the Moon"]
SAM: So let me get this straight. We can breathe here then?
MAX: I guess those candy-butt astronauts didn't have the stones to try it.
SAM: I could never say that about an astronaut.

Sam & Max are back! As a slick webcomic (mouse over the images).

[Thx: Screenhead]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool. I haven't been able to find my copy of the collection for a while, but this very morning I had the line about thousands of match heads wandering through my mind as I drove somewhere. I definitely like the interactive nature of the new comic.