Thursday, January 19, 2006

Right now there is cyst in your brain, making you think things.

Bad things.

About cat pee.

The Loom:
"It's estimated that about half of all people on Earth are infected with Toxoplasma."

Parasites bother me deeply. Just the non-brain-controlling kind are enough to make me squirm. Now I start to wonder if my aversion to parasites is actually caused by other parasites humping my spinal column to make me fear/avoid their competitors as an evolutionary advantage.

Excuse me while I go lurch towards the neighbor's pets on the mindless imperative of my catshit masters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O.K. - but according to the top minds at Kaiser (when we actually talked to someone who knew) we were informed that it is too dry in Colorado for the parasite to survive. This is after I was told not to play with cat crap anymore by another person at Kaiser.