Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Man don't kid yourself nobody thinks that a clown packs

Normally, I don't like webcomics. All that business with anthropomorphic animals is pretty much yawn city for me. It's like the newsprint comics pages, except with geek humor and and anime drawing style. I may as well be reading "One Big Happy", except with SysAdmin foxes or something.

The one (1) that does keep me coming back is Achewood. Here is a little article about it, which contains the great quote "Achewood fans are as committed as junkies, but many seemingly intelligent people are confused or even upset by the offbeat hilarity. Where do you fit in this taxonomy? Maybe a quick trip to the classic "Oh No I Grew Pubics" will clarify the matter."

Here are a few of my favorites:
Cilantro Ape Ceviche
Black Reeboks
Harlequin Costume

Half the fun of Achewood is the blogs that the characters keep, those are worth reading too.

No comments: